4701 West Greenfield Avenue in West Milwaukee, Wisconsin is now listed for sale by PARADIGM Real Estate. Find more information below or at this link on this unique, major industrial campus or redevelopment opportunity in Southeast Wisconsin.
753,076 SF on 56.02 Acres Listed for Sale at $15,000,000.
Full info sheet HERE.
- Multi-building industrial campus with high clear heights,
overhead cranes throughout, and outside storage.
- Expansive crane bays ideal for manufacturing and distribution.
- Fenced and secure site in exciting & central area of southeast Wisconsin.
- Close proximity to American Family Field and Interstate 94.
- Some portions of the site may be ideal for redevelopment.
- Site is served by common utilities for efficient distribution of energy.
- Sale terms: AS-IS, Seller indemnification, preference for a quick sale
- Total Size: 753,076 SF
- Buildings: (9) Nine
- Lot: 56.02 acres
- Office: 126,522 SF
- Year Built: 1920 – 1973
- Sprinklered: Wet System – 91% of buildings
- Cranes: Yes – Overhead & Jib Cranes
- Clear Height: 14’11” – 48’6″, average 20′ or higher
- Loading: Ample drive-ins and loading docks
- Utilities: Municipal water, sewer, steam, and gas
- Tax Key No.: 436-1117-013
- Zoning: M-2 | portions zoned B-2, B-3, and RD-1
- Sale Price: $15,000,000
- Price Per SF: $19.92 / SF
Contact PARADIGM today for more information or to schedule a showing.