5109 North 125th Street in Butler, Wisconsin is PARADIGM’s newest listing. A 4,000 SF industrial facility on 0.138 acres for sale at $319,000.
Full info sheet HERE.
- BUILDING SIZE: 4,000 SF
- SHOP SIZE: 3,500 SF
- OFFICE SIZE: 500 SF
- Offering Price: $319,000
- Price PSF: $79.75
- LAND SIZE: 0.138 Acres
- ZONING: M-1 Industrial District
- CLEAR HEIGHT: 13′
- DRIVE-IN DOORS: (2) Two – 12’x12′ and 10’x10′
- BATHROOMS: (2) Two
- TAX KEY: BV 0144059
- PROPERTY TAXES: $3,802.52
- HVAC: Gas-fired Modine in shop, baseboard heat and window A/C unit in office
- POWER: 3-Phase, 240 volt (TBV)
- LIGHTING: T-8
- Foundation: Concrete bock w/ brick façade
- Roof: Tar & gravel
- Conveniently located in the 124th St. corridor, less than 1 mile from41 via Silver Spring Dr. or Hampton.
- Flexible building for storage, repair or manufacturing uses.
- Business equipment available, contact Broker for details.
Contact PARADIGM today for more information or to schedule a showing.