W156 N11124 Pilgrim Road in Germantown, Wisconsin, PARADIGM’s newest listing, is a 14.95 Acre redevelopment site for sale at $1,800,000.
Full info sheet HERE.
- Offering Price: $1,800,000
- Price Per Acre: $120,401
- Land Size: 14.95 Acres
- Building Size: Nearly 2 acres of combined glass and poly roofed hot houses and cold frames plus additional space for retailing and production.
- Years Built: 1953, 1956, 1987
- Zoning Types: B-1 (Neighborhood Business) // A-2 (Agricultural)
- Parking: Ample
- Tax Key: GTNV-262983
- 2019 Real Estate Taxes: $18,099
- Current Assessments: $1,117,100
- Current: The existing business utilizes 1private well and private sanitary system.
- Future: Municipal water and sewer are available in Pilgrim Road.
- HVAC: Hot houses are heated via gas fired steam boiler. Other greenhouses are heating with space heaters seasonally as necessary.
- Access: 2 shared curb cuts on Pilgrim Road
- Pilgrim Road Frontage: 280 ft.
- Exterior: A combination of brick, galvanized steel, glass and modern plastic greenhouse materials
HIGHLIGHTS & NOTES
- Visible from Mequon Road
- Artesian Well, approximately 150 ft. depth
- Detention pond onsite
- Approximately 3.59 acres unbuildable
- Approximately 2 acres along Pilgrim Road zoned B-1 (Neighborhood Business)
Contact PARADIGM today for more information or to schedule a showing.
*** ACTIVE BUSINESS *** PROSPECTIVE BUYERS MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AFTER HOURS