3620 North 126th in Brookfield, Wisconsin is PARADIGM’s newest listing. A triple net leased flex property available for sale for $435,000.
Full info sheet HERE.
- Unit Size: 4,999 SF*
- Warehouse Size: 2,300 SF
- Office Size: 2,699 SF
- Lot Size: 0.52 acres
- Year Built: 1971
*Property is part of a two-unit commercial condominium
- Offering Price: $435,000
- Price PSF: $87.02
- Cap Rate: 7.96%
- Construction Type: Brick / Decorative Block
- Roof: Ballasted Rubber Membrane
- HVAC: 100% heated & air conditioned – (3) three rooftop units
- Power: 240 Volt / Grounded B 3-phase (TBV)
- Parking: 11 spaces, expandable
- Bathrooms: (2) Two
- Clear Height: 14′
- Loading: (1) One loading dock with leveler // (1) One double-door (can be converted to future drive-in)
- Well-maintained property with many recent updates, including: office and break room renovation, interior and exterior painting, parking lot replacement, and more.
- Excellent location in 124th corridor, 0.6 miles from I-41 at Capitol Drive.
- Office features seven private offices and kitchen/break room.
- Epoxied floors in warehouse.
- Building and parking lot are expandable.
- Two-unit commercial condominium includes no condominium fees or shared utilities.
Contact PARADIGM today for more information or to schedule a showing.