The Southwest Corner of North 49th Street & West Donges Lane in Brown Deer, Wisconsin, one of the largest remaining development sites in all of Brown Deer, is now available for Sale from PARADIGM.
Full info sheet HERE.
- ADDRESS: SWC of N. 49th Street and W. Donges Lane
Brown Deer, WI 53223
- OFFERING PRICE: $1,240,000 | Price Per Acre $157,962
- LAND SIZE: 7.85 Acres
- TAX KEY NO.:
01099860001, 0109994000, 0109993000
DEMOGRAPHICS – 2022 POPULATION
- 1 MILE: 8,032
- 3 MILE: 52,599
- 5 MILE: 172,527
- WATER: Nearby on 49th St.
- SEWER: Nearby on 49th St.
- ELECTRICITY / POWER: At Road
- GAS: At Road
- PARCEL STATUS: Unimproved vacant land
- CURRENT ZONING: (R-2) Single – Family Detached Residence District
- POTENTIAL ZONING: To be determined (residential product desired by municipality). New comprehensive plan to reconsider future zoning and permissible residential uses
- POTENTIAL DENSITY: Transitional, higher density, possibly 10-20 units/acre and/or single family
- LOCATION FROM HWY 57 / N. GREEN BAY RD.: West on County Line Road | South on 49th Street | East of the train tracks
- MUNICIPAL INCENTIVES: None Available
- ROAD CONNECTION: N.. 49th St. connection to be installed by Developer
- Located on the Oak Leaf Trail
- Convenient access to Pick ‘N Save, retail and restaurants
along Green Bay Ave. and Brown Deer Rd.
Contact PARADIGM today for more information or to schedule a showing.