10523 South Howell Avenue in Oak Creek, Wisconsin is PARADIGM’s newest lease listing. The City of Oak Creek and Anderson Ashton have teamed up to bring to market this hi – tech manufacturing facility offering, built to your specifications. This prolific development is intended to bring hundreds of new jobs to Oak Creek, WI and ideal for corporate headquarters and state-of-the-art manufacturing users.
Full info sheet HERE.
- Hi-Tech Manufacturing facility built to your specifications.
- Conveniently located off I-94 and Ryan Rd.
- Drexel Town Square and workforce amenities nearby
- 7 Miles from Mitchell International Airport
- Situated in Tax Incremental District No. 8
- Lease Rate: Negotiable
- Delivery of Occupancy: Approximately 18 months
- Proposed Building Size: 600,000 – 800,000 SF
- Minimum Divisible: 300,000 SF
- Land Size: 40 Acres
- Office Size: Build-to-Suit Class A
- Zoning: M-1
- Ceiling Height: 32’+ (can vary)
- Dock Doors: 24’+ (can vary)
- Drive-in Doors: 4’+ (can vary)
- Bay Size: 50′ x 50′
- Parking: Ample (Underground parking capability)
- Tax Keys: 9559998000 & 9551028000
- Sprinklers: ESFR
- Electrical / Power: Heavy – to specifications
- Lighting: LED
- Sewer: Municipal – MMSD
- Water: Municipal
- Gas & Electric: WE Energies – 90 MW Electrical Substation in Park (TBV)
- Internet: Spectrum – Fiber Available
- Foundation: Precast Masonry
- Frame: Steel
- Roof: Rubber Membrane
Contact PARADIGM today for more information or to schedule a showing.