3225 North Pierce Street in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, PARADIGM’s second new listing in Milwaukee’s Riverwest neighborhood, an Industrial Building listed for sale at $830,000.
Full info sheet HERE.
- FLOOR 1: 25,708 SF
- FLOOR 2: 8,000 SF
- TOTAL AVAILABLE: 33,708 SF
- LOT SIZE: 1.05 acres
- YEARS BUILT: 1909, 1914, 1951, Renovations
- CLEAR HEIGHT: 11′ – 33′
- LOADING: 3 drive-ins (10’x12′, 12’x10′, and 14’x14′), 1 interior dock
- ZONING: Industrial Mixed (IM)
- CRANES: Yes – numerous, up to 10-ton
- FLOOR DRAINS: Yes
- HVAC: Gas Modines – warehouse; Boiler system – 2nd floor; Forced air in office
- SPRINKLERS: None
- POWER: Heavy – 3 Phase, well distributed
- EXTERIOR: Concrete Block, Brick & Concrete
- ROOF: Various, built up, recent updates
- Great location along the Beerline Trail
- Seller would consider a lease to qualified tenants.
Contact PARADIGM today for more information or to schedule a showing.